Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Day 35 & 36

Started Body Beast yesterday. Did the BUILD Biceps and Triceps workout. My favorite part, no running or hopping around.

I love aerobics, I do. My retirement plan is to be a Sweatin with the Oldies aerobics instructor. Seriously! But my body just doesn't want to jump right now. So I really appreciated the sitting down with bodybuilding.

I sat on my "bench" which was my The Firm Stair Climber on its incline. The heaviest weights I lifted was only 13 pounds -it felt like 100! I completed 90% of the workout on the first time. I've never done that with any other workout programs.

Today, I feel a slight usage in my shoulders, but no pain. That's a first time occurrence too. Now, I'm not giving up my love of aerobics. But this is a nice little break from it.

Today, I go down to the legs...

No comments:

Post a Comment