Friday, March 27, 2015

Day 4: Spring Is Here

I didn't grow up with allergies. They were gifted to me with age. After my workout yesterday I began to run a mild fever. I often shake up stagnant germs in my body when I begin any new eating or exercising regime. So I chalked it up to that. But then I noticed, it only got bad near an open window or when I was outside.

I was about to call in sick for the exercising, but I didn't. I got off my butt...and then sat back down -on a stationary bike. I've never been attracted to this exercise. It didn't seem like you were doing anything. Just sitting there working your legs. Boy was I wrong. It was like doing crunches for thirty minutes straight!

*Warning: Potential TMI** Warning***
I know I'm going to have the best bowel movement of the week tonight!

I also downloaded the My Fitness Pal app. And I love it. It recognizes so many of the boxeterian, packaged vegetarian, foods I eat. It told me that after my food intake of 1837 calories and my exercise which burned 309 calories, I have a deficit of 522 calories!

Remember, I'm trying to get a deficit of 500 calories each day through shrinking food portions and increasing exercise.

Of course I'm an over achiever and got an extra 22 calories in the black!


No comments:

Post a Comment